Voter registration is available at the Village Office during its regular business hours. Please bring in two forms of identification with at least one showing your current address.
Need more voter or election information including voter registration and voting options? Visit LakeCountyClerk.info, contact the County Clerk's Elections department at Elections@lakecountyil.gov or call (847) 377-2410.
Who May Register to Vote
All persons applying to register to vote must meet five requirements before a registrar completes a voter registration form in the State of Illinois. The applicant is required to:
- Appear in person before the registrar;
- Be a United States citizen;
- Be 18 years old on or before next election, or 17 year-olds may register and vote in even-year primaries if 18th birthday occurs on or before date of general election;
- On the date of the next election, have resided in the voting precinct for 30 days; and
- Provide two (2) forms of identification, and one must show the current physical address of the applicant’s residence.
For more election information, visit the Lake County Clerk’s Office website at LakeCountyClerk.info or call (847) 377-2410.